International Symposium on Software Testing and Analysis
Visa support letters
If you need a visa support letter to travel to ISSTA, the first step is to Register for ISSTA or workshops.
ACM is able to provide visa support letters to attendees as well as authors with accepted papers, posters, or members of the conference committee.
Send requests for visa support letters to email@example.com. Include the following information:
- Name (as it appears on your passport) and mailing address
- The name of the conference (ISSTA 2015)
- Attendee's registration confirmation number
- Fax number or email address where the visa support letter can be sent
- If you have a paper or are giving a talk, indicate the paper title or title of your talk.